Thanks for your interest in hosting a seminar or event! If you are interested in inviting Kelly to speak at an event or conference, please use our speaking engagement form. If you are interested in hosting Kelly’s popular Movement & Mobility Trainer Course, please read the details below for more information about the booking process and request a seminar at your gym by completing this form.
The Movment & Mobility Trainer Course is one-day, 8-hour course where participants will learn how to diagnose inefficient movement and will learn how to fix it. Kelly began teaching this course in 2008 and has since taught thousands of athletes and coaches his methods. Because of the high demand for courses, we now have a handful of coaches that also lead the seminars.
Due to the overwhelming number of requests for Kelly’s seminars, we will now be following a new booking process. We are trying to make this as simple and transparent as possible in order to serve as many athletes and trainers as possible. To that end, we will work closely with all of the facilities interested in hosting a Movement & Mobility seminar throughout this process to try to make it happen. The outline of the selection process is as follows.
- We can accommodate up to 55 people in each seminar, he needs at least 4000 square feet to allow for adequate space for demonstrations
- 10 jump stretch bands
- Chairs for the lecture portion of the seminar
- Experience hosting other seminars and trainer courses is a plus.
- The Movement & Mobility seminar is $349/person.
- The only out-of-pocket costs for hosting facilities is rental chairs for the participants. We pay for all of our coaching staff's travel and accommodation.
- The host facility receives 5 comped slots in exchange for hosting.
- Cancellation is not an option unless the circumstance is extremely dire as many of the attendees will have booked travel and accommodation well in advance.
- One of our m|wod staff will teach at least one seminar/year in each of the following regions: Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, North Central, South Central, Northwest, and Southwest. Please understand that he cannot make it to every interested gym. Instead, we have adopted a regional approach so that interested attendees can minimize their travel distances in order to attend.
- We host our seminars on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- If you are interested in hosting, please complete this form.
- You can check out our mobility seminar schedule here.
There are a variety of factors that go into the selection process for hosting. The space requirement is mandatory and other factors like distance from a major airport, prior hosting experience, incorporation of Kelly’s Movement & Mobility method into your regular programming, and attendance at a Movement & Mobility Trainer Course are also taken into consideration by our team.
We will notify you as soon as possible if your gym has been selected to host the seminar.