Designed for use with either the Knurled or Slick 16” Mobility Stick, this 2.75” tall cradle elevates and secures the massaging roller in a fixed position—creating better leverage for the athlete. The unit is available in a range of colors, and features a laser-cut, 11-gauge steel base with four rubber grommets for optimal stability and floor protection. It’s one cradle designed specifically not to rock.
For set up, simply place an existing 16” Mobility Stick in the cradle’s UHMW plastic grooves, then roll away. By having the mobility stick suspended and raised off the floor, it makes precision work easier and offers a better angle for targeting the hips and some of the larger muscle groups. Stick owners have been asking for an accessory like this, and we heard you.
The Mobility Stick Cradle is currently available in Satin Black, Bright Green, Bright Blue, and Rogue Red. The base includes both the Rogue and MobilityWOD logos laser-cut into the metal.
- ONLY Compatible with the 16” MobilityWOD Stick (Knurled or Slick)
- Dimensions: 18" long x 7" deep x 2.75" tall
- 11-gauge steel construction
- Rubber grommets to both protect and “stick” to floor
- UHMW plastic cradle grooves
- Ships fully assembled
- Laser-cut Rogue and MobilityWOD logos
- Color Options: Satin Black, Bright Green, Bright Blue, Rogue Red
- Sticks/Rollers sold separately